Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Serious Eats!

Since I moved to New York City, my appreciation for food has intensified.  I have discovered food as the ultimate hobby and form of entertainment.  As my interest grew, so did the number of food blogs that I bookmarked and checked regularly.  The site that quickly became my go-to source of food entertainment, news, commentary, and resource was Serious Eats.   One section of the site in particular, Serious Eats: New York, gained my loyal readership. 

Now I go to the Serious Eats office after my 9-5 job at the Peacock channel (Conan O'Brien, I'm so sorry) and help the team continue to churn out great content.  I just started at the first of the year and look forward to much writing (and eating!) in the near future.

I'll post links here to any articles I write that appear on Serious Eats.  For now, you can go here to take the quiz I made testing your knowledge on winter vegetables.  You have to create a login in order to take it...but it will take two seconds and I suggest you do it because I'm making a new quiz every week--posted every Monday on the site!